Watch Thailand's history and culture unfold before your eyes in the most enchanting setting. From flying dancers and folk musicians to elephants and goats, they come together to showcase the best of both the local and mythical sides of Thailand.
- Showtime start daily 8.00pm
- The gate will open 30 minutes in advance. You may ask to enter after the break time if arrive after the showtime.
Remarks: the attraction will closed during 17-24 June, 2018
- The voucher is applicable for foreign visitors only
- Child tickets are applicable for children between 90-120 cm.
- Please bring your passport and email voucher with QR code to Box Office to exchange the physical ticket
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher up to 60 minutes after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Booking cannot be amended or canceled and tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded in or case
- Siam Niramit
Sort : Most Recent
Enjoyable, good showmanship
May 21, 2018
Very enjoyable evening
Huge show with loads happening. Platinum seats were right in the middle of the theater with a perfect view.
February 18, 2018
It is a good show worth seeing but can’t call it spectacular
It is a good show which can tell you on Thai history, culture and beliefs in a very interesting way. You will be satisfied for the money and time spent but if you have seen shows in Macau or Phuket fantasea or Kaan show in Pattaya you will not be much thrilled.
February 11, 2018
+ 75 more travelers have enjoyed
the local experience with TakeMeTour
19 June 2018
Standard Seat (Show only)
Standard Seat (Show + Dinner)
Golden Seat (Show only)
Golden Seat (Show + Dinner)
Platinum Seat (Show only)
Platinum Seat (Show + Dinner)
100% Satisfaction guaranteed