Free Hotel Pickup
This tour includes 3 major temples in Bangkok! You'll be impressed! Comfortable with private car
History & Culture
Meet up at our meeting point
- Hotel lobby (in Bangkok area)
- Airport (Don Mueang International Airport, Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- BTS Station (Siam, Wongwian Yai, Surasak, Saphan Taksin, National Stadium)
- MRT Station (Sam Yan, Si Lom, Hua Lamphong)
Visit Grand Palace and Wat Phra Sri Rattana Satsadaram (Wat Phra Kaew) or the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. The temple is richly endowed with fine art and architecture.
Then move to Wat Pho - the home of massage
The last visit is Wat Arun or the temple of dawn where you'll be impressed by the scenery along the Chao Phraya river
Drop back at the meeting point
Vegetarian Food Available
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are excluded
More details about price conditions
Why this trip?
These temples are the MUST visit for Bangkok city sightseeing!
Things to prepare for the trip
- Light and non-revealing clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Hotel Pickup in Bangkok Area
- Don Mueang International Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport
- National Stadium
- Saphan Taksin
- Wongwian Yai
- Hua Lamphong
- Sam Yan
- Si Lom