Free Hotel Pickup
Rafting on the Mae Tang River is exciting with lots of fun with memorable rapids surrounded by scenic evergreen forests. It is gentle yet offers some mild whitewater challenges, suitable for guests who are looking for a taste of whitewater rafting.
History & Culture
Meet up at our meeting point
- Airport (Chiang Mai International Airport)
- Bus Terminal (Chiang Mai Provincial Arcade Transport Station)
- Hotel lobby (in Chiang Mai area)
- Railway Station (Chiang Mai Railway Station)
Arrive at the rafting base and start rafting.
Visiting a one of the numerous Karen Long Neck villages, one of the most exotic experiences on the planet. The mystery and beauty that sound the tradition of using brass rings for exaggerated jewellery is something better to see with your eyes than in a book.
Visit an orchid farm to see and beautiful flowers of different species.
Transfer to your hotel in Chiang Mai city.
Physical Strength Required
Vegetarian Food Available
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are included.
More details about price conditions
• Raft with professionally trained guides
• Enjoy a traditional and healthy Thai style lunch and local ground coffee
• Support the local communities and their environment
Visit an orchid farm to see and smell beautiful flowers of different species
• Insect spray
• Sunblock cream
• Rain coat – only rain season (June – September)
• Swimming suite
• Walking shoes
Snacks or candy for donating children. (If you want)
Help to buy handicrafts to help hilltribes.
- Hotel Pickup in Chiang Mai Area
- Chiang Mai International Airport
- Chiang Mai Provincial Arcade Transport Station
- Chiang Mai Railway Station
United States (2)
Sort : Most Recent
December 16, 2018
Excellent place to visit while Pim my Tour Guide did an excellent job of getting us to and from, along with showing me around the park. I highly recommend both this tour and Pim as a Guide.
December 11, 2018
December 16, 2018
An amazing excursion
Pom was so friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating from the moment she picked me up until she dropped me off. I really enjoyed experiencing the Buo Tong waterfall and would definitely recommend Pim and Take Me Tours in the future.
December 9, 2018
+ 1 more travelers have enjoyed
the local experience with Kanchuda