City Tour, Local Food, Korat Fossil Museum and Night Market in Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat)
Spending your time in Nakhon Ratchasima Province. First time visiting and respecting the Mo Monument, seeing the Korat town on the sky deck and go to Korat Fossil Museum. After that, we'll go trying local food and night market.
Why this trip?
Seeing the Korat town, visiting the Korat Fossil Museum, trying local food and shopping at night market.
Things to prepare for the trip
Meet up at our meeting point
- Bus Terminal (Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 1 (Old), Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 2 (New))
- Hotel lobby (in Nakhon Ratchasima area)
- Railway Station (Nakhon Ratchasima Railway Station, Thanon Chira Junction Railway Station)
Respecting the Mo Monument and tour in Korat town.
Have lunch (Local food)
Go to sky deck and seeing Korat town.
Go to Khorat Fossil Museum
Shopping at Korat Night Market.
Extra expense you should prepare
Alcohols drink and other shopping.
- Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 1 (Old)
- Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 2 (New)
- Hotel Pickup in Nakhon Ratchasima Area
- Nakhon Ratchasima Railway Station
- Thanon Chira Junction Railway Station
Booking & Review(4)
Friendly, Flexible, Fun
My boyfriend and I had very specific things we wanted to see in Khao Yai, and Wiwat was extremely open and flexible to adjusting his itinerary. He was also very good with his english, and we even enjoyed doing some activities with him. During the times when my partner and I were more private and personal, Wiwat was sweet enough to take our photos - as he knew it was our anniversary trip. It felt less like a tour, and more like a trip with a very old friend. Thank you so much Wiwat!
Adventuresome Road Trip
This was a fun-filled day packed with a variety of adventures and sites. Wiwat was a great guide. He was flexible with the agenda and also attentive to accommodating my vegetarian diet. Highly recommend this trip for anyone visiting Korat.