Pickup from Chumphon or Bangkok
Free Hotel Pickup
ไทย, English, 中文
Villagers from four sub-districts in Pa Tew District have been dedicated to community-based tourism. Enjoy fresh seafood while traveling here. Visit Nong Yai Area Development Project Under Royal Initiative.
Meet up at our meeting point
- Airport (Don Mueang International Airport, Chumphon Airport)
- Hotel lobby (in Chumphon area)
- Bus Terminal (Chumphon Provincial Transport Station)
Have local breakfast.
Learn how to make nipa palm sugar and bring some home. At Patew District, nipa palm trees are commonly found in brackish water areas.
Join mangrove forest planting activity. The mangrove trees planted today will be home for young fish in the future.
Enjoy Southern dishes of fresh seafood.
Go to Nong Yai Area Development Project Under Royal Initiative, King Rama IX’s project for flood prevention in Chumphon.
Arrive at the Center. Meet an officer who will show us around.
Relax at the homestay.
Enjoy seafood dinner.
Drop off at Chumphon Airport / the bus station /
hotels in town.
Vegetarian Food Available
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are included.
More details about price conditions
- Be a part of local marine conservation through eco-activities
- Visit the local learning center about marine biodiversity and conservation
- Enjoy supreme seafood meals and the famous Southern Thai curries
Prepare ypur personal medication, sunglass, sunblock, and wear casual outfits.
- Hotel Pickup in Chumphon Area
- Chumphon Airport
- Don Mueang International Airport
- Chumphon Provincial Transport Station