Day-Trip at Patew District
Chumphon(Tour starts from Chumphon or Bangkok)
Villagers from four sub-districts in Pa Tew District have been dedicated to community-based tourism. Enjoy fresh seafood while traveling here. Visit Nong Yai Area Development Project Under Royal Initiative.
Why this trip?
- Be a part of local marine conservation through eco-activities - Visit the local learning center about marine biodiversity and conservation - Enjoy supreme seafood meals and the famous Southern Thai curries
Things to prepare for the trip
Prepare ypur personal medication, sunglass, sunblock, and wear casual outfits.
Meet up at our meeting point
- Airport (Don Mueang International Airport, Chumphon Airport)
- Hotel lobby (in Chumphon area)
- Bus Terminal (Chumphon Provincial Transport Station)
Have local breakfast.
Learn how to make nipa palm sugar and bring some home. At Patew District, nipa palm trees are commonly found in brackish water areas.
Join mangrove forest planting activity. The mangrove trees planted today will be home for young fish in the future.
Enjoy Southern dishes of fresh seafood.
Go to Nong Yai Area Development Project Under Royal Initiative, King Rama IX’s project for flood prevention in Chumphon.
Arrive at the Center. Meet an officer who will show us around.
Relax at the homestay.
Enjoy seafood dinner.
Drop off at Chumphon Airport / the bus station /
hotels in town.
ไทย, English, 中文
- Don Mueang International Airport
- Chumphon Airport
- Hotel Pickup in Chumphon Area
- Chumphon Provincial Transport Station