The Grand Palace Emerald Buddha, Wat Pho + Wat Arun (TukTuk and The boat)
This trip we will enjoy going to 3 Temples, The Grand Palace, Tuk Tuk car and eating delicious Thai foods. Surely You will enjoy to get the new experiences and learning Thai's culture from this trip as well.
Things to prepare for the trip
You have to prepare polite clothing because we will get inside temples. So you need to wear the shirt, T-shirt, trousers, long-jeans and shoes or sneakers only. (no sandals)
Why this trip?
You will get to the famous tourist attractions where you should not miss, Also you will be suggested to eat Thai foods you have to taste and the Tuk Tuk 's car, I'm sure you will enjoy it :)
Meet up at BTS Station (Siam)
- Take a taxi going to The Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew), Get inside and walk around there and take photos about 1 hr.
- Take a Tuk- Tuk car going to Wat Pho. It is the new experience for you all if you come to Bangkok you should not miss to take it.
- Eating Thai local food (ex. Padthai, Tom-Yum etc.)
for lunch around Ta-Tien pier. There are many Thai foods for eating.
- Take a boat to Wat Arun (Another side).
- After all we will go to Wang Lang food market. To find something eating and take your time there.
- Take a boat to another side and take a tuk-tuk going back to Siam BTS sky train.
Arrive to Siam BTS sky train. Saying goodbye, Hopefully you all will enjoy the trip :)
ไทย, English, 中文
Extra expense you should prepare
You have to prepare polite clothing because we will get inside temples. So you need to wear the shirt, T-shirt, trousers, long-jeans and shoes or sneakers only. (no sandals) if you can not enter the temples, You have to buy clothing by yourself.
A Sightseeing Boat Trip of the Khlong Mahasawat Canal