Historical Trip in Udonthani
Udon Thani(Tour starts from Udon Thani or Khon Kaen)
See the sunrise on the top of mountain at Phu Foilom National Park, visit Wat Pa Ban Tad [Calm temple in forest], and Ban Chiang historical site [UNESCO World Heritage]
Why this trip?
Phu Foi Lom is an eco-tourism tourist destination for nature lovers. Rare flora and fauna can be spotted here. Tourists can enjoy trekking along the provided trails. Phu Foi Lom is located approximately 35 km from Udon Thani’s town.
What makes it unique?
Ban Chiang is an archeological site and has been on the UNESCO world heritage list since 1992. It marks an important stage in human cultural, social and technological evolution
How local is it?
Wat pa ban tad is real calm temple in forest with local building
Things to prepare for the trip
pocket money, sneakers, sun block
Meet up at our meeting point
- Hotel lobby (in Udon Thani area)
- Bus Terminal (Udon Thani Bus Terminal (Old), Khon Kaen Provincial Transport Station)
- Railway Station (Udon Thani Railway Station)
- Airport (Khon Kaen Airport, Udon Thani International Airport)
Arrive and see sunrise then enjoy there , trekking and visit dinosaur museum also take breakfast
Get going for Wat Pa Ban Tad
*There is a small waterfall nearby [ depend on season ] we can visit on the way we go back*
Pay respect Wat pa ban tad, keep calm and feel the vibe
Move on to Ban Chiang, which considered to be the most important prehistoric settlement of SEA so far...
Lunch time. Then, visit a museum, shop some souvenirs, and go to another place at Archaeological Site for an observation
Back to your hotel/ drop off at a meeting point
Udon Thani, Khon Kaen
Food, Transportation, Admission fee excluded
- Hotel Pickup in Udon Thani Area
- Hotel Pickup in Khon Kaen Area
- Udon Thani Bus Terminal (Old)
- Khon Kaen Provincial Transport Station
- Udon Thani Railway Station
- Khon Kaen Airport
- Udon Thani International Airport