Phuket Full Day Tour
Whatever you'd like to see in Phuket, it'd be my pleasure to take you to! It'd be like you get another friend. Let's experience a local Phuket life, fisherman life, night life or trekking to viewpoint!
Why this trip?
1. Flexible schedule 2. Fun & Friendly : Feel free & relax 3. Private 4. worth your money & it gonna be remarkable trip
Things to prepare for the trip
Sunglasses and sunscreen lotion, sneaker and sandals, beach towel & swimwear, and camera!
Meet up at our meeting point
- Airport (Phuket International Airport)
- Bus Terminal (Phuket Bus Terminal (Old), Phuket Bus Terminal 2 (New))
- Hotel lobby (in Phuket area)
Grab some breakfast! Let's try it the local way (e.g. Dim Sum or flexible choices).
Head to Chalong Temple - temples are important symbol of Thailand. Thai/local come to pray and foreigners visit to learn about Thai/local culture.
Visit Big Buddha! this place is where you can see the
biggest Buddha in Phuket with the stunning view around.
Next stop to Phuket Old Town! we will have a stroll here for a while to let you see the mixed culture as Chino-Portuguese style and history of Phuket here.
Lunch time! Let's try and eat what you haven't try or you can eat whatever you like :)
Patong beach - Karon beach - Kata beach sightseeing ( on the way to our next destination )
Naiharn Beach! we can drop here to spend the afternoon along the sea. (You can swim or get a sunbath here if you want).
Hidden viewpoint for sunset!
End of the trip. Return to your accommodation.
Extra expense you should prepare
your pocket money, alcohol drinking, elephant riding etc.
- Phuket International Airport
- Phuket Bus Terminal (Old)
- Phuket Bus Terminal 2 (New)
- Hotel Pickup in Phuket Area