Siam Niramit: Enchanted Stories of Thailand
Watch Thailand's history and culture unfold before your eyes in the most enchanting setting. From flying dancers and folk musicians to elephants and goats, they come together to showcase the best of both the local and mythical sides of Thailand.
** Siam Niramit is closed on February 22 and March 19, 2018 **
- The voucher is applicable for foreign visitors only
- Please bring your passport and email voucher with QR code to Box Office to exchange the physical ticket
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to showtime. In case of late arrival, guests are requested to enter the theater after break
- Tickets are valid only on the date and time of visit as stated
- In all case, tickets cannot be amended or refunded
Child Entry Condition:
Child tickets are applicable for children between 90-120 cm.
Showtime: 20.00, daily
Additional shows will be announced in advance.
How long does it take to get my voucher?
The voucher will be sent to you within 1 hour. Your seat will be confirmed within 3 hours.
What should I do if I do not receive the voucher?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us at the bottom right corner of the page.
Please select option
Very enjoyable evening
Huge show with loads happening. Platinum seats were right in the middle of the theater with a perfect view.
February 18, 2018
It is a good show worth seeing but can’t call it spectacular
It is a good show which can tell you on Thai history, culture and beliefs in a very interesting way. You will be satisfied for the money and time spent but if you have seen shows in Macau or Phuket fantasea or Kaan show in Pattaya you will not be much thrilled.
February 11, 2018
Beautiful celebration of Thai cultural heritage.
February 3, 2018
+ 24 more travelers have enjoyed
the local experience with TakeMeTour