The MahaNakhon Observatory is set to be one of Bangkok’s best premium attractions, combining Bangkok’s most unique views with an unmatched guest experience.
10:00-24:00 hours daily (Last admission at 23.00 hours)
- The ticket is valid only on the date specified
- This special price apply for both Thai and foreign visitors
- Child rate is for a person whose age must between 3-12 years old
- Senior rate is applicable to adult over 60 years old
- Booking prior is required at less 3 hrs before traveling date
- Please bring your passport and our QR code at present at Redemption counter to exchange the physical ticket
- No child under the age of 3 years old will be admitted to the attraction unless accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above
Mahanakhon SkyWalk (Indoor Only)
- Tickets offer access to the 74th floor
Mahanakhon SkyWalk & Rooftop ( Indoor & Rooftop)
- Tickets offer access to all three floors (74th,and 78th)
- Booking cannot be amended or canceled and tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded in any case
- Unable to refund or change DATE OF VISIT
Address: King Power Mahanakhon 114 Narathiwas Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500.
Access: BTS: Take BTS (Skytrain) to BTS Chong Nonsi Station (Silom line) Exit 3. and walk around 5 mins.
- King Power MahaNakhon
22 February 2019
Admission Ticket - Mahanakhon SkyWalk (Indoor Only)
Admission Ticket - Mahanakhon SkyWalk & Rooftop ( Indoor & Rooftop)
100% Satisfaction guaranteed