Siam Park City: Asia's Largest Water Park & Thailand's Biggest Theme Park
The sheer sizes of the amusement park and the water park combined equal 120 acres of fun and adventures, with over 30 thrill rides and family attractions. Known as the Sea of Bangkok, the water park also boasts the world's biggest wave pool.
- 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Opening hours and shows on national holiday may change.
- The voucher is applicable for foreign visitors only
- Please bring the email voucher and the passport to the counter to activate your ticket.
- Rates for child apply to who is between the heights of 100-130cm.
- Infant who is under 100 cm is free.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher up to 15 minutes after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Booking cannot be amended or canceled and tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded in or case
Sort : Most Recent
Good for friends and families
We spent great time. However, getting there and back home was really hard. Area looks like construction site in some places. Staff doesn't have good enough English. No sand in the beach.
February 8, 2018
Good Experience with rides
January 22, 2018
old but can go
Han Yang T.
January 13, 2018
+ 124 more travelers have enjoyed
the local experience with TakeMeTour