Free Hotel Pickup
Spending your time in Nakhon Si Thammarat. First time visiting Wat Phra Mahathat Woramahawihan which is the most famous place in this city. After that, we'll go trying fantastic breakfast and coffee in vintage style at Copee restaurant.
History & Culture
Food & Drink
Meet up at our meeting point
- Hotel lobby (in Nakhon Si Thammarat area)
- Railway Station (Nakhon Si Thammarat Railway Station)
- Bus Terminal (Nakhon Si Thammarat Provincial Transport Station)
- Airport (Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport)
We will go to Copee Restaurant before visting Wat Phra Mahathat.
If we end this trip around noon I will bring you to try some popular food which is Khanom jeen at the shop near Wat Phra Mahathat.
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are excluded
More details about price conditions
Wat Phra Mahathat Woramahawihan is the main Buddhist temple of Nakhon Si Thammarat Province, the largest province in Southern Thailand. It is going to be a cultural heritage so you should come to this interesting place once.
Nakhon Si Thammarat has a lot of things to do but before you go to do other things in this city you should go get new experience in 'Wat Phra Mahathat' first. In addition, people in this city are very nice and helpful. Souvenirs are also low prices.
If you've never heard about Nakhon Si Thammarat, don't worry. I will be your tour guide and you can require about my city. You will learn a lot about our places and the food that you've never eaten before.
- Hotel Pickup in Nakhon Si Thammarat Area
- Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport
- Nakhon Si Thammarat Provincial Transport Station
- Nakhon Si Thammarat Railway Station