Experience Local Community Living and Purest Ozone in Nakhon Si Thammarat
Free Hotel Pickup
If you’re going to be in Nakhon Si Thammarat, make sure you stop over in Kiriwong village.It is a Southern rural village with the best, purest Ozone in Thailand. It has plenty activities to do. If you stroll around, you can see and experience a lot ♡
Fun & Adventure
Meet up at our meeting point
- Airport (Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport)
- Bus Terminal (Nakhon Si Thammarat Provincial Transport Station)
- Railway Station (Nakhon Si Thammarat Railway Station)
- Hotel lobby (in Nakhon Si Thammarat area)
we take a bus from the city district. It takes about 20 minutes and the ticket’s price is 25 Baht.
When we end the trip, I can give you a ride to the hotel.
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are excluded
More details about price conditions
Why this trip?
There are plenty activities to offer : Biking, feeding hundreds of fish, jumping in to the waterfall, making arts and crafts, trying something new like traditional Thai coffee or eat southern delicacies like fried chicken and sticky rice.
How local is it?
The Kiriwong village not only has the amazing waterfall but there are also has the tasty food, the enjoyable atmosphere, the nature, the fresh air , and of course all the people that full of friendship and generosity.
What makes it unique?
It has famous souvenir that people in the community have produced such as the tie-dye, herbal soap made by mangosteen, etc. Tourists can learn the product’s demonstration and people’s way of life.
- Hotel Pickup in Nakhon Si Thammarat Area
- Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport
- Nakhon Si Thammarat Provincial Transport Station
- Nakhon Si Thammarat Railway Station