Pickup from Chiang Mai or Lampang
Free Hotel Pickup
Let's explore Lampang like you've never seen before with the magnificent waterfall which is not on Lonely Planet or any other traveling magazines! You'll also visit the deadly cave that you won't survive an evening in there!
Fun & Adventure
Food & Drink
Meet up at our meeting point
- Airport (Lampang Airport, Chiang Mai International Airport)
- Bus Terminal (Lampang Provincial Transportation Station, Chiang Mai Provincial Arcade Transport Station)
- Hotel lobby (in Lampang area)
- Railway Station (Nakhon Lampang Railway Station, Chiang Mai Railway Station)
Let's make a stop on the way for a local breakfast (You can let me know what you'd like to have!)
Arrive at the Pha Thai National Park, enjoy the atmosphere and especially the deadly cave, which includes a local guide who will explain the history of the cave!
It's time to look for some more local food for lunch!
Now, let's enjoy 2 charming waterfalls which are Kao Fu Waterfall and Mae Kae Waterfall! This is when you can swim and have fun with cool water!
It's time to say "see you again", and I'll drop you guys off where I picked you up! Thank you for joining me!
Vegetarian Food Available
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are included.
More details about price conditions
If you're done with the tourist places or getting bored of traffic and crowded, there's no reason for you to miss this trip! nice view scenery with awesome atmosphere. Also local villages and foods that you don't wanna miss them!
-Towel, Spare outfit for when you're done with the waterfalls, Flip flop to make it more comfortable in this trip (just a little bit of walking), Sunglasses (If you need one), Sunscreen, Go-pro, action cam or camera to catch up your great memory
- Hotel Pickup in Lampang Area
- Hotel Pickup in Chiang Mai Area
- Chiang Mai International Airport
- Lampang Airport
- Chiang Mai Provincial Arcade Transport Station
- Lampang Provincial Transportation Station
- Chiang Mai Railway Station
- Nakhon Lampang Railway Station
Sort : Most Recent
December 16, 2018
Great Mountain Temple
Really nice temple in the mountains
August 14, 2018
+ 1 more travelers have enjoyed
the local experience with Karn