Suphanburi is a nice city with clean air where there are many unique temples and landmarks. I'm going to show you the most important ones as well as the only-known-by-the-local!
Meet up at your preferred meeting point
- Bus Terminal (Suphan Buri Provincial Transport Station)
- Hotel lobby (in Suphan Buri area)
Arrive at the City Pillar Shrine. Here you will see the marvellous giant dragon statue, standing large and stunning in the middle of Suphanburi!
Arrive at Monk Floating Temple (Pha Loey temple). Here you might have a chance to observe the nuns floating on the water on the available days. Otherwise, we will go on to feed the fish.
Arrive at Banharn tower while looking around at the botanic garden which there are many beautiful spots for taking a photo here.
Arrive at Khun Krai night food road where we will try street food for dinner here and take some rest.
Our trip ends here. Let's drop you off at our meeting point / your hotel / my resort (in Suphan Buri area)
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are excluded
You will know Suphanburi through a local's eyes and see many stunning landmarks here in one day. (This is what I usually do in my daily life.)
- women should be dressed modestly - hat for protecting sun (optional) - bring some water in case thirsty (optional)
- Hotel Pickup in Suphan Buri Area
- Suphan Buri Provincial Transport Station