Food, Transport, Ticket
Planning your trip to Thailand?
Buy the 🔥 E-Cash voucher 🔥 and save up to 50% on your trip cost.
Come with me, and I will take you to have a new experience. I'll take you to visit old temples, taste local food, shop at a local market, eat some street food and watch a traditional song performance all in Nakhon Ratchasima Province!
Meet up at your preferred meeting point
- Bus Terminal (Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 1 (Old), Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 2 (New))
- Hotel lobby (in Nakhon Ratchasima area)
- Railway Station (Nakhon Ratchasima Railway Station, Thanon Chira Junction Railway Station)
Let's start the trip by having lunch! Let's try some of the best local food in town!
After lunch, I will take you to some of the oldest temples in town. First, I'll take you to Wat Sala Loi Temple which has a huge historical significance to the people of Korat. Afterwards, I'll take you to Wat Phayap Temple, where there is a manmade cave with stalagmites and stalactites located within the temple compound.
Let's watch a traditional song performance of the Nakhon Ratchasima province!
Now you can try some Thai traditional desserts!
If you want, I can take you to go to a night market, where there are more street food for you to try! (this meal is not
Included in the trip price)
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are included.
2-3 people we go by public transportation.
this trip like you hang out with your friend very flexible. You will have new experience about real local culture in this province.
- Hotel Pickup in Nakhon Ratchasima Area
- Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 1 (Old)
- Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 2 (New)
- Nakhon Ratchasima Railway Station
- Thanon Chira Junction Railway Station