Food, Transport, Ticket
If you're in Nakhon Ratchasima for the first time? Come with me to see the city like a local by visiting and respecting the Mo Monument, seeing the town panorama on the sky deck and go to Korat Fossil Museum. After that, we'll try some local food and go shopping at a night market.
Meet up at your preferred meeting point
- Bus Terminal (Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 1 (Old), Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 2 (New))
- Hotel lobby (in Nakhon Ratchasima area)
- Railway Station (Nakhon Ratchasima Railway Station, Thanon Chira Junction Railway Station)
Let's start the trip by paying respect to the Ya Mo (or Thao Suranari) Monument and then take a tour in town where I'll be showing you the highlights of the town.
Time to have a local lunch! If you don't know what to eat, don't worry. Just follow me!
After lunch, let's go to the sky deck to see a panoramic view of Korat town.
Afterwards, let's go to Khorat Fossil Museum to see some of Thailand's dinosaur fossils here!
Let's have some fun shopping at Korat Night Market. Here, there are many things to be seen, eaten, and bought. Let me know if you need or want anything specific!
The trip ends here! Thank you very much for joining me!
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are included.
Seeing the Korat town, visiting the Korat Fossil Museum, trying local food and shopping at night market.
- Hotel Pickup in Nakhon Ratchasima Area
- Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 1 (Old)
- Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 2 (New)
- Nakhon Ratchasima Railway Station
- Thanon Chira Junction Railway Station