Being your companion at Klong Toey Market, the biggest, fabulous and fascinating local fresh market situated right in the heart of in Bangkok, where you can see and feel the real atmosphere of wet market and local people.
Meet up at MRT Station (Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre)
Arrive Klong Toey Market and explore!!
A very 'fresh' market, offering low prices on raw meat, seafood, farm produce, and a few other items (clothing, kitchenware, etc).
It's time to try local street food around the market with impressive price and nice taste! Sound interesting, right? :)
We will say good bye at the meeting point we met :)
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are excluded
More details about price conditions
- Pocket money if you prefer to buy things in the fresh market (cash only) - Some cash for street food & drinks if you
A small, hidden village deep within the Bangkok concrete jungle, this extensive market seems to have a life of its own. Quaintly tucked away within a grimy city block and practically unnoticable from busy Rama IV Road.
- Big cloth bags (if you'd like to buy fresh items)
- Cheap non-slip shoes that makes you walk comfortably and ready to throw away after the trip.
- Avoid carrying a lot of things like big backpack since it is wet market with crowded people
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre