Teddy Bear Museum was officially opened on October 5, 2556, It was origin from the Executive of Teddy Bear Island LTD, Mr. Kim Hyun Chol had the opportunity to visit Thailand many times over 10 years so he love Thailand, impress in a smile and feel the warmth from friendly welcome. Thailand has many beautiful attractions. The most Thai people like to take a picture in the place they travel and keep an impression. Executives loved to take a picture too. He always carry a camera with him when he go outside the house. This simple reason make he get the idea to create an attraction for everyone to take a picture. It became the origin of Teddy Bear Museum under the concept of “travel treasure hunting with Teddy Bear” So, the museum has been designed as a dragon boat as large as 40 meters with a Koreans designer who build this Museum. There is also the first and only museum Southeast Asia which was located on an area over 2,500 square meters and was divided into 12 zones as follows. 1. Inca Zone 2. Dinosaur Zone 3. Fossil Zone 4. Africa Zone 5. Thailand Zone 6. Under the sea Zone 7 Eskimo Zone 8. Santa town Zone 9. Space Zone 10. Fairytale Zone 11 China Zone 12 Europe Zone
Teddy Bear Museum is open from 09.00 am. to 22:00 pm.and closed to sell the tickets at 20.30 pm. in every day and not except for official holiday.
- The ticket is applicable for foreign visitors only
- Please read the Booking Terms & Conditions carefully.
- Please print your booking confirmation with QR code, bring it with you and show at Ticket Counter
- Ticket validity 90 days after purchase
- Child not exceeding 130 cm. height
- Child under 90 cm no charge
- Booking cannot be amended or canceled and tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded in any case
- Teddy Bear Museum