Food, Transport, Ticket
Rafting on the Mae Tang River is exciting with lots of fun with memorable rapids surrounded by scenic evergreen forests. It is gentle yet offers some mild whitewater challenges, suitable for guests who are looking for a taste of whitewater rafting. Then, we'll visit a Karen Long Neck Village, one of the hill tribes in Northern Thailand. Here, you will get a glimpse of the exotic local tribe without going too deep into the mountains of Chiang Mai.
Arrive at the rafting base and start rafting.
Time to visit one of the numerous Karen Long Neck villages. Here, you will get a glimpse of the exotic local tribe without going too deep into the mountains of Chiang Mai. Their tradition of using brass rings for their neck jewelry is something you should see for yourself.
Visit an orchid farm to see and beautiful flowers of different species.
Transfer to your hotel in Chiang Mai city.
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are included.
• Raft with professionally trained guides • Enjoy a traditional and healthy Thai style lunch and local ground coffee • Support the local communities and their environment Visit an orchid farm to see and smell beautiful flowers of different species
• Insect spray • Sunblock cream • Rain coat – only rain season (June – September) • Swimming suite • Towel • Hat • Walking shoes Snacks or candy for donating children. (If you want) Help to buy handicrafts to help hilltribes.
- Hotel Pickup in Chiang Mai Area
- Chiang Mai International Airport
- Chiang Mai Provincial Arcade Transport Station
- Chiang Mai Railway Station