Food, Transport, Ticket
Rafting on the Mae Tang River is exciting with lots of fun with memorable rapids surrounded by scenic evergreen forests. It is gentle yet offers some mild whitewater challenges, suitable for guests who are looking for a taste of whitewater rafting. Then, we'll visit a Karen Long Neck Village, one of the hill tribes in Northern Thailand. Here, you will get a glimpse of the exotic local tribe without going too deep into the mountains of Chiang Mai.
The river itself is well-known for clear water, high mountains, and, of course, bamboo rafting activities. Most tourists love to go there, because they want to feel the new experience of rafting in the middle of natural atmosphere
visit one of the numerous Karen Long Neck Villages. Here,you will get a glimpse of the exotic local tribe without going too deep into the mountains of chiangmai.Their tradition of using brass ring for their neck jewlry is something you should see
The finish of the trip! I'll drop you off at our meeting point in Chiang Mai city! Thanks for joining my trip!
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are included.
• Raft with professionally trained guides • Enjoy a traditional and healthy Thai style lunch and local • Support the local communities and their environment
• Insect spray • Sunblock cream • Rain coat – only rain season (June – September) • Swimming suite • Towel • Hat • Walking shoes Snacks or candy for donating children. (If you want) Help to buy handicrafts to help hilltribes.
- Hotel Pickup in Chiang Mai Area
- Chiang Mai International Airport
- Chiang Mai Provincial Arcade Transport Station
- Chiang Mai Railway Station