Free Hotel Pickup
Taste local menus from local recipes during lunch and dinner. Enjoy fresh seafood with the sunset view. Learn history while walking through the old town, market, local community.
History & Culture
Food & Drink
Meet up at our meeting point
- Bus Terminal (Chanthaburi Bus Station)
- Hotel lobby (in Chanthaburi area)
- Having lunch at local noodle restaurant
- walking in the old town, visit catholic church
- stop by local cafe for afternoon tea/coffee
- drive to old pier, the historical place of King Taksin, visit local museum and Shrine.
- Having dinner by the pier with seafood menu
Finish our tour. Drop off at the bus terminal or Hotel.
Vegetarian Food Available
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are included.
More details about price conditions
Why this trip?
There are many hidden gems here waiting for you to explore. You will get to try things that local people actually do and eat. And because I am keen about history, guarantee that this trip will full of food for thought and food for your belly :)
Things to prepare for the trip
Empty stomach, that's it. Oh, please let me know your food preferences and allergy (if any). For those who cannot eat spicy food, there is nothing to worry about, but if you can, that would be super great!
- Hotel Pickup in Chanthaburi Area
- Chanthaburi Bus Station