Free Hotel Pickup
Throughout your visit at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary, you will be feeding, bathing and even playing with the elephants. It is also important to us that you learn as much as possible about these beautiful creatures and why it is important to protect them.
Meet up at our meeting point
- Airport (Chiang Mai International Airport)
- Bus Terminal (Chiang Mai Provincial Arcade Transport Station)
- Hotel lobby (in Chiang Mai area)
- Railway Station (Chiang Mai Railway Station)
After 1:15 hour ride in the car/songthaew with the last 10 mins down a dirt road you arrive at the sanctuary run by the Karen people (local tribe of the area).
You spend the day learning about the history of native elephants in the area the initial banana and sugar cane feed to the elephants from the viewing platform.
A sumptuous and varied buffet lunch follows.
After lunch, take a walk with the staff to a nearby river and learn how to safely and properly bathe an elephant. It’s up to you if you want to plunge into the water to scrub their backs as they splash around.
After bath time, it will be time to say goodbye to the elephants and to the park. You’ll be transferred back to Chiang Mai and dropped off at your hotel
Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai, and this is where the trip ends! Thank you for joining me!
Vegetarian Food Available
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are included.
More details about price conditions
• Experience a close encounter with Thai elephants
• Learn about elephant rescue and their care and treatment
• Help bathing an elephant in a river near the park
What to bring
•Insect spray, Sunblock cream
• You should wear shorts and a swimsuit and bring a change of clothing
• The tour is suitable for all ages
• Participants must have a good physical condition
- Hotel Pickup in Chiang Mai Area
- Chiang Mai International Airport
- Chiang Mai Provincial Arcade Transport Station
- Chiang Mai Railway Station