Phimai Historical Park hosts one of the most important Khmer temples of Thailand. It is the temple which marks one end of the Ancient Khmer Highway from Angkor. As for Dan Kwian, pottery and handicrafts are the way of life there.
Meet up at your preferred meeting point
- Hotel lobby (in Nakhon Ratchasima area)
- Bus Terminal (Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 1 (Old), Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 2 (New))
We arrive at Phimai Historical Park. It's time to enjoy the tour of the park for 2 hours!
Time to have some local lunch before heading back to the city
We are here at Dan Kwian, a village in Nakhon Ratchasima to learn and how to make pottery and handicrafts. The literal meaning of Dan Kwian means "Check point"
After the pottering experience, I will send you back to your hotel.
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are excluded
Prepare to enjoy your new overview and experience. Comfortable cloth and shoes are recommended.
- Hotel Pickup in Nakhon Ratchasima Area
- Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 1 (Old)
- Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 2 (New)