Pickup from Bangkok
Free Hotel Pickup
Visit a nice beach and beautiful places and try all the delicious Halal food around Chonburi province. I will guide travellers not only sightseeing places, but also good restaurants and Masjids around Bangkok and other cities.
History & Culture
Meet up at our meeting point
- Airport (Don Mueang International Airport, Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Airport Rail Link Station (Ban Thap Chang Station, Hua Mak Station, Lat Krabang Station, Ramkhamhaeng Station, Suvarnabhumi Station)
- BTS Station (Bang Na, Bang Chak, Bearing, Ekkamai, Nana, Udom Suk, Phra Khanong, On Nut)
- Hotel lobby (in Bangkok area)
- MRT Station (Lat Phrao)
Visit Erawan museum. The place's well-known for its giant three-headed elephant art display. The three storeys inside the elephant contain antiquities and priceless collections of ancient religious objects.
Have lunch and pray at Masjid Deenul Islam.
Arrive in Bang Saen. We'll visit an iconic Chinese temple and also check out local restaurants here (Halal food available)
Head back to Bangkok. Stop by Angsila fish market and pray at Cholburi Central Masjid, before leaving the town.
Drop you off at our meeting point and have a good night..
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are excluded
More details about price conditions
Sightsee Bang Saen and its local attractions. Pay a visit to local mosques and grab some delicious Halal foods here.
Some places are very local. Some are the famous icons of the town. I'm pretty sure you'll love them all.
Learn and observe Muslim community and its culture. Be off-the-beaten-track. The gems of Bang Saen await!
- Hotel Pickup in Bangkok Area
- Don Mueang International Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Ban Thap Chang Station
- Hua Mak Station
- Lat Krabang Station
- Ramkhamhaeng Station
- Suvarnabhumi Station
- Bang Chak
- Bang Na
- On Nut
- Phra Khanong
- Udom Suk
- Lat Phrao