Food, Transport, Ticket
I will bring you to see elephants, take good care of them, learn their living, bathe them and etc. You won't be riding them, but only chilling and hanging out with them. Cruelty-free!
Meet up at hotel lobby (in Chiang Mai area)
Arrive at our Elephant Sanctuary. You will change into clothing that will be provided. A guide will then introduce you to our rescue Elephant program.
- Learn how to prepare healthy food for the Elephants.
- You will then feed and have the opportunity to take amazing videos and photographs of the Elephants.
- Hug and Love the Elephants.
- Walk the Elephants around the vast property of the sanctuary.
- Enjoy observing the Elephant mud spa that keep their body temperature down and protects them from parasites.
- Wash and Bathe with them.
We will have lunch at a restaurant inside sanctuary with Thai home made food ( Included). After lunch, we will drive back to Chiang Mai.
Arrive at the Long Necks Karen Village
Time to say goodbye. Return to your hotel
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are included.
- Hotel Pickup in Chiang Mai Area