Food, Transport, Ticket
Our trip provide all about elephant care activities, such as feed, bath, mud spa, learn, make a medicine, walk with elephant.
Meet up at your preferred meeting point
- Hotel lobby (in Chiang Mai area)
- Railway Station (Chiang Mai Railway Station)
- Airport (Chiang Mai International Airport)
- Bus Terminal (Chiang Mai Provincial Arcade Transport Station)
Drive approximately 1 hour to the south of Chiang Mai (Mae-wang area) through rolling hills, forest and local farming areas.
Arrive at Joining Elephant Sanctuary. Change into traditional Karen hill tribe clothes.
Learn how to greet an elephant. Then feed, interact, and play with the elephant in their natural home as you learn about their behavior and history. Next, walk along with elephants and take some photos with them.
Have a mud spa with the elephants and walk with walk with them to the river.
Bathe and brush the elephants.
Take a bath. Next, have Thai traditional lunch and fresh fruit. (Free drinking water), After lunch change clothes and prepare to leave the sanctuary.
Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are included.
Our camp would love to invite all of you who care & love the elephant to share a heart with our cute elephants. Our Care's elephant is mean " No heavy chains , hooks , sticks utilities to beat or make them suffer, hurt, unhappy and abuse.
Swimming suite, towels, mosquito spray
- Hotel Pickup in Chiang Mai Area
- Chiang Mai International Airport
- Chiang Mai Provincial Arcade Transport Station
- Chiang Mai Railway Station