Responsible, Cruelty-Free Tour of Chiang Mai's Elephant Sanctuary
I will bring you to see elephants, take good care of them, learn their living, bathe them and etc. You won't be riding them, but only chilling and hanging out with them. Cruelty-free!
Meet up at hotel lobby (in Chiang Mai area)
Arrive at our Elephant Sanctuary. You will change into clothing that will be provided. A guide will then introduce you to our rescue Elephant program.
- Learn how to prepare healthy food for the Elephants.
- You will then feed and have the opportunity to take amazing videos and photographs of the Elephants.
- Hug and Love the Elephants.
- Walk the Elephants around the vast property of the sanctuary.
- Enjoy observing the Elephant mud spa that keep their body temperature down and protects them from parasites.
- Wash and Bathe with them.
We will have lunch at a restaurant inside sanctuary with Thai home made food ( Included). After lunch, we will drive back to Chiang Mai.
Arrived at your hotel
- Hotel Pickup in Chiang Mai Area
Small group trip
Great tour. 4 big elephants and one 2 and 1/2 baby. Busy the whole time. Manhouts were terriffic. Our guide Alex was very knowledgeable and even helped us with some local places to eat.
March 10, 2018
Simple and nice
March 3, 2018
So much fun!
We loved how they take care for their elephants! The sanctuary is not very big, there are only 5/6 elephants. We had a lovely morning, thank you Mr. Pop!
February 8, 2018
+ 220 more travelers have enjoyed
the local experience with Witthaya