Responsible, Cruelty-Free Tour of Chiang Mai's Elephant Sanctuary with Best Local Expert 2017
Free Hotel Pickup
I will bring you to see elephants, take good care of them, learn their living, bathe them and etc. You won't be riding them, but only chilling and hanging out with them. Cruelty-free!
Volunteering & Social Impact
Meet up at hotel lobby (in Chiang Mai area)
Arrive at our Elephant Sanctuary. You will change into clothing that will be provided. A guide will then introduce you to our rescue Elephant program.
- Learn how to prepare healthy food for the Elephants.
- You will then feed and have the opportunity to take amazing videos and photographs of the Elephants.
- Hug and Love the Elephants.
- Walk the Elephants around the vast property of the sanctuary.
- Enjoy observing the Elephant mud spa that keep their body temperature down and protects them from parasites.
- Wash and Bathe with them.
We will have lunch at a restaurant inside sanctuary with Thai home made food ( Included). After lunch, we will drive back to Chiang Mai.
Arrived at your hotel
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are included.
More details about price conditions
- Hotel Pickup in Chiang Mai Area
Sort : Most Recent
A great experience!
I've been to other elephant sanctuaries in the area and really liked this one. The ride is comfortable, you get a change of clothes to not get yours dirty, the food is good, and the elephants are obviously the best part! They seem well taken care of and happy! You get to learn about each of the elephants, where they were rescued from, and how they are cared for. All I'm all, I would recommend.
June 10, 2018
Great day out
May 15, 2018
This experience was the highlight of our trip to Chiang Mai! The sanctuary is well maintained and gives you the sense that the elephants are well taken care of. We had a smaller group that allowed more time we the elephants. This is a unique experience that I highly recommend.
April 18, 2018
+ 265 more travelers have enjoyed
the local experience with Witthaya