Phuket Local Lobster Farm & Dinner on Your Private Beach (2PAX Minimum)
This trip will take you to visit a local lobster farm by the Moken, the indigenous sea nomads. You will see their unique skills in farming the lobster. Dinner is on a private beach with full load of seafood including lobster!
Why this trip?
This is a great chance for you to exclusively know the Moken and to eat the fresh seafood right from the sea. The beach is secret! Only number of people have been there.
Things to prepare for the trip
- Sandals or flipflops, Beachwear, Swimsuits, and Towel.
Meet up at our meeting point
- Airport (Phuket International Airport)
- Bus Terminal (Phuket Bus Terminal (Old))
- Hotel lobby (in Phuket area)
Arrive at the Moken's lobster farm.
Hop on the boat to your private beach for dinner. See the Phuket's landmark bridge along the way. You will get to swim as well if you wish! :)
Enjoy the special moment with your special one(s) with full load of seafood! :)
Finish dinner. Enjoy the Sun sets as you go. Return to the land.
Return to your hotel.
- Phuket International Airport
- Phuket Bus Terminal (Old)
- Hotel Pickup in Phuket Area