Chao Phraya Tourist Boat is Bangkok’s most convenient and reliable boat service to explore the gems of Bangkok. Connecting to Bangkok's famous tourist attractions, ticket holders are given the freedom to travel from pier to pier without having to re-purchase the ticket or worry about getting lost.
All our boats are double deckers, providing stunning views of the Chao Phraya River and a comfortable, hassle-free ride. You can find our courteous, English-speaking staff (in blue and pink) ready to help you at any place. Automated messages are also available for every stop including recommended nearby places.
Present this voucher to the staff at the Chao Phraya Tourist Boat counter at Sathorn Pier (connecting to BTS Saphan Taksin Station) or Tha Maharaj Pier only. Your voucher will be exchanged to a ticket and an additional travel guide. The voucher cannot be used for boarding.
Sathorn Pier — BTS Saphan Taksin Station / Wat Yannawa
ICONSIAM — Brand new mega shopping mall
LHONG 1919 — Chinese ancient community / lifestyle space
Ratchawong Pier — Chinatown / Wat Mangkon Kamalawat
Pak Khlong Talat (Yodpiman) Pier — Flower Market
Wat Arun Pier — Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) / Wat Pho (The Temple of the Reclining Buddha)
Tha Maharaj Pier — The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew (The Temple of the Emerald Buddha)
Thonburi Railway Pier — Royal Barge Museum / Siriraj Museum / Wang Lang Market
Phra Arthit Pier — Khaosan Road
* The boat route extends to Asiatique the Riverfront in the evening.
From Sathorn to Phra Arthit 09:00 - 20:30 hrs
From Phra Arthit to Sathorn 09:30 - 20:30 hrs
- Available for both Thais and foreigners.
- The booking confirmation is valid for 90 days after the online purchase date.
- Children under 90 centimetres are free of charge. Children with the height of 90cm and over are required to purchase the ticket at the same price as adults.
- This booking cannot be refunded under any circumstances or exchanged to cash.
The ticket can not be used on [12, 13, 19, 26 November], [3, 9, 12, 31 December] and [14 February.]
- Chao Phraya Tourist Boat Counter at Sathorn Pier