While Tuk Tuk Ride is a must-do experience in Bangkok, ironically, Tuk Tuk scam is also among the top complaint from foreign travellers. We understand your pain & make it hassle-free for you. Book your 1-day unlimited Tuk Tuk rides in Bangkok iconic old town district.
Service provided by Tuk Tuk Hop, an on-demand get on get off in a Tuk Tuk around Bangkok Old Town (Rattanakosin, Khao San, Dusit, China Town, and Phahurat areas). Pay one price & you can book a private Tuk Tuk ride for your group during 8:30AM - 6PM through "Tuk Tuk Hop" application (between point of attractions). Once you need a Tuk Tuk ride between the following attractions, you can simply call them through the app. The wait time is just only approximately 7-10 minutes. Example of Top Attractions • Grand Palace • Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of Emerald Buddha) • The Giant Swing • Khaosan Road • Wat Pho among many other pick up points (see list below)
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are excluded.
Meals are excluded
More details about price conditions
Not include Admission fee for each place
1) Book this trip (make sure you put the right number of your group)
2) Instant confirmation email will be sent to you (don't forget to check junk mail)
3) Download "Tuk Tuk Hop" application (Android & iOS)
4) Pick pick-up & drop-off point in the app
5) Wait at pick-up location (average waiting time: 7 mins or less)
6) Sit tight & Enjoy :)
7) Once arrived at the drop-off location, Tuk Tuk driver will take a break. However, you can always reserve it again (via the app) anytime you want & as many as you want between 8.30 AM - 6 PM !
In case you haven't aware of the Tuk Tuk scam, you could read one here. But really, this is a much cheaper & safer way to ride Tuk Tuk in Bangkok. Lots of local Thais use this app too!
• Tuk Tuk ride is fun
You can visit different attractions in any order of preference on an iconic Tuk Tuk ride.
Just call the Tuk Tuk via the app and let us take care of your transportation
Worry-free, hassle-free, no haggling, no tips needed, and especially no random trips to unwanted gem or suit shop
Yes! Internet access is required to use the app. Any connection speed works perfectly for the app.
No worry! You can buy a discounted local 4G sim card at 35% discount during the check-out or buy one: here
Of course, you can wear anything you like to ride a Tuk Tuk. However, most temples and palaces have a strict dress code in case you want to visit them. A simple rule to follow is to cover your shoulders, belly, and knees. Just dress to impress your grandma ;)
• Baan Bat
• Chinatown (Yaowarat)
• Bangkok City Pillar
• Democracy Monument
• Khaosan Road
• Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)
• Giant Swing
• Golden Mount
• Grand Palace
• King Rama V Monument
• Loha Prasat
• Marble Temple
• Museum Siam
• Nang Leong Market
• National Museum
• Rajadamnern Stadium
• Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall
• Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre
• Tha Maharaj
• The Old Siam
• Tiger God Shrine
• Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
• Wat Bowonniwet
• Wat Chana Songkhram
• Wat Intharawihan
• Wat Pho (Temple of Reclining Buddha)
• Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of Emerald Buddha)
• Wat Ratchabophit
• Wat Suthat (Bangkok's Giant Swing)
• Wat Traimit (Temple of Golden Buddha)
(subject to change without prior notice)