Sightseeing and shopping trip around Bangkok by MUU
Good trip around center of Bangkok. (Sightseeing)Khaosan road, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Golden Mount, Giant Swing, (Shopping)Terminal 21, Asiatique the Riverfront, Siam Paragon, Plattinum fashion mall and eat Thai foods everymeal
Why this trip?
- Trip can be change Schedule, Its freestyle for you - I used to be a Writer and Photographer about Sightseeing in Bangkok Before, so you will get a nice photo while a trip (iPhone7 Camera) - I can recommend other places without this plan
Things to prepare for the trip
tissue (when you sweat) bottle of water (when you feel thirsty) Hat or Cap (protect from Sunlight)
Meet up at our meeting point
- Airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Airport Rail Link Station (Phaya Thai)
- BTS Station (Any Station)
- Hotel lobby (in Bangkok area)
Start a trip around Khaosan Rd.
-have a Breakfast around here
-shopping around here
Go to Giant Swing by walk or Tuk-Tuk
Walk to the top of Golden Mount
Go to Wat Pho, Wat Arun by Tuk-Tuk or Taxi
-have a lunch around here
Go to Siam Paragon by shuttle boat and BTS skytrain
-during the travel you will see nice views between river on boat and see city on skytrain
Arrive Siam Paragon, Siam center, Siam Discovery and MBK Center
-Let's Shopping !!
Go to Asiatique the Riverfront by BTS and shuttleboat
-have a Dinner
-sightseeing and shopping time
End of the trip
Food, Transportation, Admission fee excluded
Extra expense you should prepare
pocket money for meal, shopping, snack and etc.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Phaya Thai
- Any Station
- Hotel Pickup in Bangkok Area