Bangkok's Chinatown District
Chinatown can make for an interesting ' Alternative ' area to base yourself for a visit in Bangkok central to many of sights of the city
Why this trip?
This trip you will see a lot of things about the chinese people in Bangkok. You can shopping the things and many food for you to choose in one places
How local is it?
Of course you will not dissapointed to this trip. let's me show you how the people in chinatown living this place a big busy stteet all day and night.
What makes it unique?
Let 's me show you unique heritages of building. You will surprise a lot of things in chinatown
Meet up at hotel lobby (in Bangkok area)
- Go to Chinatown by Private car and enjoy the moment along the way with thai song
-Visit a famous temple ( Wat Traimit Withayaram ) The temple of the Golden Buddha
- Take a walk to Phahurat market local shopping inexpensive items
- Take a rest with drink at hetitage cafe and share the feeling
- The high light Street food Diner at Yaowarat road. Take a walk along the way a lot of dilicious of food
- Time to drive you back to your place. And have a good night.
- Hotel Pickup in Bangkok Area
Booking & Review(68)
Great Taste Experience
Jino is a great guide for this trip because he is a chef. He is fluent in English and can explain the making of the various foods. The market is jammed with amazing tastes and aromas and colors. It is a treat for one who loves food and wants the chance to taste a wide variety of freshly prepared Thai dishes. Go hungry. The boat trip is a good way to see other parts of the market and the local community. A nice peaceful break from the high energy of Bangkok
Experience local food
She gave us explanations on every single local food in the market ! All the food that she recommended for us was really good! We really enjoyed the market.
very beutiful palace
the guide is kind. beatiful places. it is such a good experiance for us